Wednesday, July 23, 2008



That's Dennis standing in front with his tool belt on. I have one similar, but his is a bit more worn. This was taken on July 23 after our inspection. I think it is looking pretty good. The roof is complete and the windows are all in except for the back window that we still need out so we can get on the roof easier. Have I mentioned that it is a VERY steep roof. I am nervous when on it. Anyway, the project is coming along. We can now start insulation and siding. One more inspection and we can start drywall. Now I need to figure out how to do stucco.

1 comment:

Bob said...

David, I'm amazed and delighted to see one of my sons take on a project this ambitious. Thanks for posting the photos documenting the changes. It looks like everything will be ready by the time the cold weather arrives.